The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tried to bring Hyrule to Tamriel

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Being a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda, and since my refusal to buy a whole new Console overpowers my love for the game, I've been bummed I can't play the new Zelda, of which I haven't since Twilight Princess. Then I had a Brain fart. Tamriel has Elves. Link is an Elf. I'll make Link in ESO!

xtszexe.png

I don't think it worked out very well...

Bonus points for Razum Dar in the background though?
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you could make a proper Link with crafted gear. but this really isnt that bad! is there a link hat in the game?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    I think you could make a proper Link with crafted gear. but this really isnt that bad! is there a link hat in the game?

The Silvenari Felt Bycoket could work. If not that, then a light armor hood maybe?
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC