The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Covenant Fisher Blue" dye appearance?

Angelisaur
Angelisaur
✭✭✭
Could I trouble someone with the Covenant Fisher Blue dye to post some screenshots of how it looks? It's the one dye I cannot find a good example picture for, not even on eso-fashion. I'm really curious as to how the intensity/luster holds on "stubborn" materials; some dyes like motif master brown maintain their hue and gloss on almost anything, while others will be vibrant on one piece and grayed out on another. Any help is super appreciated!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the best picture I could find................color-covenantconquerorblue.jpg
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Angelisaur
    Angelisaur
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, sadly a reverse-image search sources that from this forum post on dyes, which reveals the blue there to be Covenant Conqueror Blue . . . not quite the same thing :( Thanks though!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Angelisaur wrote: »
    Ah, sadly a reverse-image search sources that from this forum post on dyes, which reveals the blue there to be Covenant Conqueror Blue . . . not quite the same thing :( Thanks though!

I apologize for that mistake. I should be asleep instead of browsing the forum. :/
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loaded my game, as I have 3 master anglers, so I knew I had that color unlocked. Here is the correct color you asked for........... wjutj4.png
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • chenbot
    chenbot
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately, all of the master fishing achievement dyes are extremely dull as ****, even when dyed over white. Total bummer.
  • Angelisaur
    Angelisaur
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late response--but thank you so much for the picture, @Hippie4927 . Sadly I'm inclined to agree with @chenbot in that it looks a little dull. That's okay though, this helps answer the question of whether it would work for an outfit of mine. Thanks again!