Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

gold housing recipes

Ep1kMalware
Ep1kMalware
✭✭✭✭✭
Ik theres some you can buy with vouchers, but some guy had the actual recipe for wood elf throne, vines. He wanted 2m, absurd price, I'd rather farm. Still made me jelly though.

Does anyone know where these drop?
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    Pickpocketing off various nobles, 3rd drop from pickpocketing, not murder, afaik.
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sile wrote: »
    Pickpocketing off various nobles, 3rd drop from pickpocketing, not murder, afaik.

I was doing it for long time - 3 pickpockets, then kill. I've never got even blue recipe with this way.
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah don't buy that. I've yet to have one drop but find a noble that isn't around anyone and its going to be easy.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, they are NOT sittable. I was so disappointed :(
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cheaper just to buy the items than actual recipes
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    I got an Orc throne recipe last week off a noble in Orsinium, so I know it's possible. I learned it though. As nice as 2m sounds I'd rather know how to make the thing.

And in my case the Orc throne is sittable so IDK why other ones aren't.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nobles have a remote chance to drop a throne recipe when pickpocketing (not sure about blade of woe) and I know people have gotten them from the throne room in 2nd floor elden root.

Btw you should be a nb with thieves guild passives when attempting to steal in there as if the guards catch you then you wont be able to escape the room.
    Edited by waterfairy on April 30, 2017 2:32PM
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Nobles have a remote chance to drop a throne recipe when pickpocketing (not sure about blade of woe) and I know people have gotten them from the throne room in 2nd floor elden root.

Btw you should be a nb with thieves guild passives when attempting to steal in there as if the guards catch you then you wont be able to escape the room.

Good to know, ill farm there. What is a noble? Anyone in a capitol city castle? Rich ppl?
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    When you crouch behind someone it says what they are in parenthesis (commoner, gatherer, noble). I see nobles most in capital/large cities.
    Edited by uzbachchi on April 30, 2017 5:00PM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have lvl 20 in legerdemain skill it increases your chances.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    uzbachchi wrote: »
    I got an Orc throne recipe last week off a noble in Orsinium, so I know it's possible. I learned it though. As nice as 2m sounds I'd rather know how to make the thing.

And in my case the Orc throne is sittable so IDK why other ones aren't.

As far as I know, all the other thrones are sittable........just not that one! I don't know why they didn't make that one sittable. Makes no sense to me.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question to anyone using the Craftstore addon:

There's a bunch of gold plans listed like "Design: Echatere Horns, Wall Mount" or "Design: Pheasant, Hanging". Never seen them anywhere. Has anyone come across one or know where to find them?
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wood elf thrones vines are so tall :'( idk where to put it
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    I pickpocketed 130 nobles tonight in Orsinium. Lots of blues, no purples and no gold. I got one green provisioning recipe.
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    The wood elf thrones vines are so tall :'( idk where to put it

I got dawnshow house, for the downstairs I'm going with an overgrown jungle look, so the viny chairs would be stellar. I protesting the morrowind class murder so I refuse to pay with crowns >.<
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    After about 170 attempts I finally got an orcish throne praxis. Will post video shortly.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After about 170 attempts I finally got an orcish throne praxis. Will post video shortly.

Where and from who?
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

Where and from who?

Orsinium Scarp Keep. There are 3 noble chicks that spawn to the left of the entrance. They are just out of aggro range from the guard.
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To make the Wood Elf throne "sittable" find the smallest stool you can and plonk it in it.........

Not perfect to look at but looks fine once seated. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

rng in this game must really hate me. I've been legerdemain 20 for months, I pickpocketed a LOT of nobles on my daily thievery runs. did i get a single throne recipe? nope. /grumblegrumble
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    Tasear wrote: »

rng in this game must really hate me. I've been legerdemain 20 for months, I pickpocketed a LOT of nobles on my daily thievery runs. did i get a single throne recipe? nope. /grumblegrumble

I got the legendary on my lower legerdemain character, although it seemed like i was getting more blue drops on my higher level char.
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    To make the Wood Elf throne "sittable" find the smallest stool you can and plonk it in it.........

Not perfect to look at but looks fine once seated. :)

I wanted vines and actually burried the throne part in the ground.

PS_Messages_20170501_205033.jpg
    Edited by Ep1kMalware on May 2, 2017 4:57AM