The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey ZOS! Crown show case? Been a while:)

Dr.NRG
Dr.NRG
✭✭✭✭
Id really like to see some new costumes or even some kind of transmogrification vouchers, gems, stones or whatever to change your gear to a full 7 piece set of a certain style.
  • TimidGazelle
    TimidGazelle
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to make a wild guess on the showcase.

Good chance it will have a costume pack in it.
    Edited by TimidGazelle on April 27, 2017 7:15AM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on ever auridon sateen gown and alinor twilight dancing dress. Oh and TORCHBUG pet
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't the crown store showcases usually coe in the first week of any new month or so? So... next week, I am guessing?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they come in the first few days of a new month, so maybe Monday or Tuesday.

Edited by SydneyGrey on April 27, 2017 11:48AM
  • Bo0137
    Bo0137
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed they come after the last item of the previous showcase goes on/off store. In our case, it's the tropical hideway, which will leave store at May 1st. So our next showcase should be released on May 2nd
    -On my shoulder, Ms. Ahvine
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get that white kitty...
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden