The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unable to Start Game with Razer Synapse

The_Protagonist
The_Protagonist
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont know if it's just me or is this being experienced by others too. Please let me know.

Whenever I start the game with Razer Synapse running, my game does not start, I just see the cursor with the waiting sign endlessly, but as soon as I exit Razer Synapse as restart the game it works just fine.

It's not a major problem but it's quite annoying whenever I try switching characters, because I have to exit the game, exit Razer Synapse, start the game, then tab out turn Razer Synapse on and tab back into the game.

Any insight would be appreciated.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do you turn off Synapse? I just tried to enter game and ESO would not respond, so I opened Razer and went offline. ESO still would not start. Either my problem is different from yours, or I was doing the wrong thing to disable Synapse during game start.

edit: Never mind, looks like my problem lies with the 64 bit client. Though I'm still curious about exactly what you mean by switching off Synapse.
    Edited by Donari on April 29, 2017 11:15PM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »
    How do you turn off Synapse? I just tried to enter game and ESO would not respond, so I opened Razer and went offline. ESO still would not start. Either my problem is different from yours, or I was doing the wrong thing to disable Synapse during game start.

edit: Never mind, looks like my problem lies with the 64 bit client. Though I'm still curious about exactly what you mean by switching off Synapse.

Just right click on the Razer Synapse icon in the tray on the right hand side and select "close razer synapse". Thats how I turn it off.