The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sheer Venom on golden vendor?

Amorpho
Amorpho
✭✭✭✭
Is it possible for the sheer venom jewellery to end up on golden vendor in Cyrodiil? I need 2 rings and I don't want to spend 1mil worth of gold in key fragments. Very few people seem to be farming IC prison these days
Edited by Amorpho on April 29, 2017 8:13PM
The Gaming Rev
YouTube channel - https://youtube.com/c/TheGamingRev

Characters

PVE
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer - Master Crafter
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Magicka Nightblade, Breton
Stamina Nightblade, Khajiit

PVP
Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
Magicka Templar, Altmer
Stamina Templar, Orsimer
Stamina Dragonknight, Dunmer
Stamina Warden, Orsimer

Aldmeri Dominion - 1700+ CP

XboxOne EU
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any fragments will work. Go farm ic for a bit.
    Edited by Karm1cOne on April 29, 2017 8:17PM
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thing is, I dnt really want to farm...
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious now...i have stacks and stacks of key fragments (plus a bunch of the old stuff they used to be called)...

I keep holding out hope that eventually the IC fragment gear will get an update - or, we'll be able to use the key fragments for something else (read: something better :p)...

just wondering - how much is a stack (200) fragments worth these days?
    Edited by geonsocal on May 1, 2017 4:59PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need

I don't want

I don't want

Just saying.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭

geonsocal wrote: »
    I'm curious now...i have stacks and stacks of key fragments (plus a bunch of the old stuff they used to be called)...

I keep holding out hope that eventually the IC fragment gear will get an update - or, we'll be able to use the key fragments for something else (read: something better :p)...

I was able to sell stacks of 60 for 20k on PC NA and they sold in about 2 hours
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

Dude hold onto your frags, once Zos flips the game over starting our endless grind for gear it'll be helpful to have stacks of frags to just walk in and grab em up. I have to save up on some actually. Also I bought a stack of 60 for like 10k each so yeah add that up it should be something like that.

To what the OP said, yes one day the golden will sell sheer venom/SPC/Scathing/Amberplasm. They sell viper at the golden which is a vet dungeon set so it would only make sense....Unless they don't sell DLC sets at the golden =( But they sold kena there a whole lot so I doubt that. Sit tight.
    The Flyers
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you are going through all this trouble to get such a useless set...
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helios777 wrote: »

Wow, something on PS4 is actually cheaper then PC? Never would have imagined. I bought a few stacks over the weekend for 9K each. The average price I was seeing was about 350-500/each (20-30k per stack), but I didn't even have to go outside Elden Root to find them for 10k and a few at 9k.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheer venom cant come to the vendor, only a few select sets can apparently, viper has been numerous times, as have elegance and necropotence too.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    10k a stack on Xbox NA
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you are going through all this trouble to get such a useless set...

You clearly don't know just how powerful it is on a stamblade. You also may not know that it procs with poison injection too. It's going to be a new meta with morrowind, trust me
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭
    helios777 wrote: »

I have been buying loads of stacks for 7k each on X1 EU.
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amorpho wrote: »

You clearly don't know just how powerful it is on a stamblade. You also may not know that it procs with poison injection too. It's going to be a new meta with morrowind, trust me

I know it procs often but the damage is not that strong its a dot.. it does 7k damage over 6 seconds thats a really weak tick compared to viper which does 7k every 4 seconds lol.

Viper > sheer venom .

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭

I know it procs often but the damage is not that strong its a dot.. it does 7k damage over 6 seconds thats a really weak tick compared to viper which does 7k every 4 seconds lol.

Viper > sheer venom .

Use both......

I do and its great. If only i had a sharpened bow.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    homer-computer-doh-590x374.jpg
    thanks everyone...don't know why i had stacks of 200 stuck in my head for the keys...

sounds good...like every other single mat i have - chances are i'll be hoarding them to the day i log out for the last time...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 1, 2017 6:56PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Amorpho
    Amorpho
    ✭✭✭✭

Viper > sheer venom .

7k dots on their own might not be great, but:
    1. When coupled with poison injection and poisons it puts loads of pressure on target (same with vicecannon)
    2. Dots and proc sets will be a must with the next patch (cause it's costless damage)
    3. It comes with double weapon damage (great when u couple that set with a sustain one in the next)

You will all see in a month time ;)
    The Gaming Rev

Characters

PVE
    Magicka Templar, Altmer

PVP
    Magicka Sorcerer, Altmer
    Magicka Templar, Altmer
    Stamina Templar, Orsimer
    Stamina Warden, Orsimer

XboxOne EU
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and, may the best armor win...
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That feeling when you spent all your AP on Akaviri motif chapters, rather than set pieces... :/