The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ladies Hair Style

DMBCML
DMBCML
✭✭✭
The hairstyles are not nearly long enough. I personally hair down below my waist and would like to have the same on my characters.
  • DahliaNight
    DahliaNight
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah that would be awesome unfortunately most games only ever bring the hair to the shoulders at most for some reason.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's because of clipping issues. But I'd want longer hair on female characters. And more volume on the head, not they all look like wet wigs on your head...
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The longer the hair, the more clipping issues it will have, and then some people will complain.
    I'd like to have hairstyles of different lengths, too, but people would have to buy them with the understanding that they will clip on things like armor, staves and shields.

I posted this pic in another thread, not to complain about it, but just to remind people that clipping issues happen.

33113040723_4472e26775_z.jpg
  • Kolache
    Kolache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like more hair styles, but every time I'm making/changing an appearance I think "why are there so few decent eyebrows" :)

There's basically like 3 that I've ever considered using, due to most either having odd shapes/proportions or sitting too low on the brow, (like upper eye-lid area). 3/4 of them are sorta cringe-worthy TBH.

Morrowind eyebrow 2017 eyebrow pack + piercing accesories plz :)

love,

Cara Delevingne
    Something being unbalanced in 1v1 does not imply that it is balanced in group play.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kolache wrote: »
    Morrowind eyebrow 2017 eyebrow pack + piercing accesories plz :)

Are you serious? ZOS still hasn't even implemented the facial accessories and jewelry correctly over a year later. Constantly unequipping going in and out of dungeons, etc.

This game is coded by apes.
  • DMBCML
    DMBCML
    ✭✭✭
    LOTR has long hair, but only for males.. who are wannabes :) It didn't seem to be a problem for the males.