The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please fix the "junk flap" on some of the costumes

Wolfman_Jack
The Majestic Dune Rider Ensemble and the Merchant Lords Regalia look awesome, except for the junk flap on the front of them. Aside from the awkward physics animations (especially when sneaking), it clips through itself when just standing normally. I want to give you money for the Dune Rider, but I just can't unless it is fixed. Replacing it with something like a small sash (such as on the Pirate First Mate outfit) would look much better.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Chancellor costume you get for getting to 160 CP does the same thing. It's a shame, because it's such a beautiful costume otherwise. I just try to ignore it.
  • OlafdieWaldfee
    OlafdieWaldfee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sideflaps on the Nedic costumes are horribly floating as well. Not a nice sight to the point I stopped using them, despite them being very pretty (except for the useless floaties).