Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Delete

SEQU3L
SEQU3L
Edited by SEQU3L on May 2, 2017 9:50AM
Fear is a lie.
  • paul_j
    paul_j
    ✭✭✭
    You need to go to the julianos crafting station in wrothgar. When you get to the station you'll be allowed to pick which material and trait for it
  • SEQU3L
    SEQU3L
    But i can't craft it my self, so would that help?
    Fear is a lie.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, if you don't have the skill/traits learned needed, you'll need to find someone to craft it for you. As paul_j said, they need to craft at a specific crafting station(in Wrothgar for Julianos).

For materials, it's the exact same as any non-set of the same level.

You can use any trait you(well, the crafter) has learned for that piece. By the time they have six learned, divines and infused are usually unlocked because they're considered some of the most useful.
    Edited by Jaeysa on April 29, 2017 9:05PM
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • SEQU3L
    SEQU3L

Not any homepage to check this out? Materiels and all of it?
    Edited by SEQU3L on April 29, 2017 9:27PM
    Fear is a lie.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Elder+Scrolls+Online+Wiki - this has most ESO information.

That being said, if you go to a crafting station and uncheck the option for only showing known items, you'll be able to see how much you need, including style stones and trait stones. Don't forget about enchants - if you don't have a high enough enchanter you'll have to pay for that as well.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • SEQU3L
    SEQU3L
    Thanks Jaeyss.

Enchants i need to buy also right? And that is glyps? Or am i totalt wrong again :p
    Fear is a lie.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this guide will not help with the precise number of mats for any given level set, it will help you understand what enchants are and other basics: Sunshine Daydream's Guides to Crafting.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • SEQU3L
    SEQU3L
    Fear is a lie.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as mats go; if you want cp160 gear:

150 chest
    140 legs
    130 belt
    130 boots
    130 hands
    130 helm
    130 shoulders

Ingots, leather/hides/bolts of cloth; doesn't matter what you call them. Of course if you're using monster helm/shoulders, you can ignore the amounts for those.

2 tempers for green
    3 tempers for blue
    4 tempers for purple
    8 tempers for gold

For each piece.