Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proposal to ZoS please read

Ihatenightblades
Ihatenightblades
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently declared that i was not gonna spend another dollar on this game due to the fact that i had preordered a expansion ( morrowind ) expecting to get battlegrounds.

It was a no brainer for me to throw 40 for new class and new game mode. I mainly did it for battlegrounds.

But how on earth can you put out a new game mode and take away the biggest feature in the game ? ( champion points )

I played 2 years grinded gear that matches my cp set up but no i gotta go back to 2015??

I dnt mind at all on the nerfs nerfs are ok this game needed a adjustment and sustain was the biggest problem in pvp so I applaud for that.

But why would u make the most appealing dlc yet to this day a non cp game mode??

Why would i want to do a game mode where my cp is taken away that i earned for 2 years?

I like this game a lot and its the best game to me but i have no further reason to invest in this game if future content

So pls consider making bg cp compatible
Edited by Ihatenightblades on April 30, 2017 9:03PM
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the same thing. More and more it seems Zos punishes you for time you have invested.
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the thing is they dont want to punish new players for not having put the time in (yet).
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    klowdy1 wrote: »
    I think the thing is they dont want to punish new players for not having put the time in (yet).

How is it punishing?

If im a new player why bother even grinding cp? If your strictly a pvp player and you are new to game why should you grind cp?

• Nelson_Rebel
    Nelson_Rebel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea it definitely punishes players who have put in the effort for cp
    *shrugs*
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% Agree here. I will not be using the BG's as i can't use my CP.
    Way not allow you to join a no cp and a cp bg just as the campains.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did it because they can't balance PvP with CPs. They wont come out and admit it though.
  • Ihatenightblades
    Ihatenightblades
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did it because they can't balance PvP with CPs. They wont come out and admit it though.

I understand pvp is completely balanced but dude its not THAT bad.

Like not bad enough to where you have to disable one of the biggest progressions systems in the game? Why?

Clearly the issue with pvp is people have crazy damage which is ok but they have the infinite sustain to go with it which is not right so why not stick with the sustain nerf?

I think the game needed the sustain nerd but you cant make a game mode that took 2 years to come out to not have cp.. thats just Ludacris