Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Infinite Loadingscreen

Huyen
Huyen
✭✭✭✭✭
This one did her daily writs, while waiting for a random dungeon (daily). This one finally got a group, so this one expects the fun to start no?
This one is now stuck into an infinite loading-screen...Any help ZoS?
Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • GamerMom301
    GamerMom301
    Soul Shriven
    I updated with the most recent patch. Have been kicked twice due to inactivity upon load - can't even get to the character screen. Hangs on loading. I know it might take longer after a patch, but still...
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinite loading screen has been a bug since beta launch.

After 3 years they either don't know how to fix it or refuse to.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hang in there!

It worked for this guy, it'll work for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEEDKZDRri4
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never had this issue before, and playing since Beta. The video that you uploaded @betheny is just 9 minutes of infinite loading-screen :smile: If I want that I'll look at my own game instead.

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Balticthunder
    Balticthunder
    ✭✭✭
    Never had it before ( guess I ve been lucky), but it starded now with last patch -got neverending loading screens once or twice a day!
  • ScytheNL
    ScytheNL
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did get the 'This may be an unusual long loading time' 3 times last night while in Cyrodill... Not infinite though, thank Avo.
    Ingame:
    Ezekiel Zakriah, Redguard Nightblade

Xbox One, GT= Scythe NL
  • Houshiki
    Houshiki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't happen often to me luckily, but when it does it hits hard. For example, there's me just standing in Graht, next thing I know I'm in an infinite loadscreen without warping or entering a door or anything at all.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see the point in playing currently. Stuff wont sell, Morrowind is about a month away and the LFG isnt working. No fun to wander around gathering mats all day.....

• Izariel
    Izariel
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday was painful. I was kicked 3-4 times and had nearly endless loading screens getting in and out of Cyrodil. I hope tonight is better.
  • StrawberryKitsune
    StrawberryKitsune
    ✭✭✭
    I updated with the most recent patch. Have been kicked twice due to inactivity upon load - can't even get to the character screen. Hangs on loading. I know it might take longer after a patch, but still...

If you are having problems getting to character select screen, try deleting shadercash.cooked from your live directory in your documents folder for Eso which will force it to recompile.

Its what my partner and I did when we had this issue, it should a really long load screen at next log in but if that was causing your problem you should be back to normal.