The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New to ESO

Murchad
Murchad
Soul Shriven
I am.looking for a friendly guild. I have experience playing mmorpgs, just not on PS4 or ESO. I am level 13 sorcerer and looking for people to help educate me about the game and to play with. My in game character name is Murchad Borkum. Thank you for your time.
Edited by Murchad on April 30, 2017 5:22AM
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pc so I don't know how your chat works but...

Best advice is find a nice big zone, anything after the starter islands will do, select Zone in the chat window, make sure it's not the Say option as that only targets as far as your character could realistically shout

Also you will see guilds advertising in zone chat, just select them and reply
  • Seledorn
    Seledorn
    I would love for you to join my guild. We are a trading guild that also runs a lot of PvE and some PvP together.

What is your PSN name since that is what I have to add you with. Or you can shoot me a friend request PSN: Seledorn and I can add you that way.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murchad wrote: »
    I am.looking for a friendly guild. I have experience playing mmorpgs, just not on PS4 or ESO. I am level 13 sorcerer and looking for people to help educate me about the game and to play with. My in game character name is Murchad Borkum. Thank you for your time.

Send me a message on psn(jlboozer), I can invite you to our awesome guild Children of the Void. We are always willing to help, and open to all levels. I also main a sorcerer so I can give you some build tips and help craft you some gear. Good luck and welcome to ESO!