The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

transmogrification again

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
We have an expansion coming out where this should be included. A set of cp 160 legendary armor is not cheap and it's crazy that we can't change the look with cool new motifs coming out. This really needs to be added already. Not from the crown store either but a cost of 1 or 2k gold to switch per piece
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.

And where are the weapon dyes?
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I would actually not mind transmog being behind the crown store or eso+
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Yeah Transmog for eso+ and weapon dyes for normal users ASAP....I'm really tired of seeing red weapons because of my CP level
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I literally have to use a crafted set because I want to control the look of my character. Kag's may not be BiS but those Pact motifs are freaking awesome so worth it to me on my PvP toon. I would love the flexibility of being able to customize the look of items. Make changing the motif require a stone or something that drops from vet dungeon bosses... but not randomly. It could even be that you have to run the same dungeon the item drops from to change the look, but that would be more than worth it as you are talking a max of 11 runs to customize all your gear.
  • Fishoscandi
    Fishoscandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Transmog for ESO+ only would be such BS. It would make a lot of non-subs angry. Not everyone is a sub you know.
    Fishoscandi - Orc NB
    Cookie of Dough - Dunmer Templar
    Smells Like Tree Spirit - Bosmer Sorc

EU PC

• Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transmog for ESO+ only would be such BS. It would make a lot of non-subs angry. Not everyone is a sub you know.

If you want to see the game thrive you pay your $15. Your sub is by far the cheapest bill you have every month.
  • VonSwaego
    VonSwaego
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a 9 trait crafter. Why? What am I supposed to use all these cool motifs for? Two years of researching and I look like a bum in dropped sets. :'(