The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I think I just noticed an easter egg!!

RosieTheRadiant
RosieTheRadiant
✭✭✭
I was absent-mindedly spinning my character like a top at the login screen and he started doing some pretty hilarious emotes to indicate that he didn't like me spinning him. Has anyone seen this before?! I laughed so hard!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Now I have to try it....
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha. Went to my character screen and spun one of them around. First time he put his arm out to the left. Second time, he shook his head and stuck his hand straight out in a 'stop it' gesture. 3rd time he started brushing his armor down. 4th time, clenched fists and groaning.
    Edited by phairdon on April 30, 2017 1:05AM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been in the game for a long time. Not sure if from the start, but at least in the first year. It is a small thing, but I do still periodically spin my character before loading in just for the heck of it.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This has been in the game for a long time. Not sure if from the start, but at least in the first year. It is a small thing, but I do still periodically spin my character before loading in just for the heck of it.

Agreed - it was way way back when i noticed it.

its fun.

still do it.
    did it just before logging back in here.

sometimes they get right annoyed but what can they do - summon a ...

grrrrr...

what the he...

wonders why there isn't a blood splatter emogi
    Edited by STEVIL on April 30, 2017 1:32AM
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• adeptusminor
    adeptusminor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was actually a .gif posted on reddit doing that which convinced me to try this game out :) (Well, and the positive word of mouth since 1 Tam and a sale, but it was the .gif that pushed me over the edge)
    Edited by adeptusminor on April 30, 2017 1:54AM
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been doing this as long as I can remember on this game whenever I can't decide who I want to log onto haha it's such fun! I'm still not bored of it!
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Keldheir
    Keldheir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that after about two years of playing. Spinning my chars ever since on a daily basis. (-:
    PC EU
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nehehehe!

The different personalities give appropriate responses so far!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing it also in character creator, just to see different facial animations when look of my character is already finished and ready to save.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I remember discovering this during the last stress test beta before launch.