The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How does the ESO plus 1500 crowns work?

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
How can I tell if I've been getting my 1500 crows? I have added my own paid for crowns and I don't recall a time I saw it jump up 1500 coins on it's own beyond my purchases. I could be completely wrong, however. I checked under my account to see if it showed those but I dont' think it does?
  • taiyoukei
    taiyoukei
    ✭✭✭
    You get the crowns every time your subscription renews. For example: have a monthly subscription, get crowns every month; have six month sub, get crowns every six months.
    "Taffer!"
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have generally fixed the issue of not recieving crowns. So I would say you got them, an ingame mail would be nice though. I buy and spend alot of crowns so I don't always notice when they go in.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.. go to your account page at the top, login to your account. Look at billing history. Anywhere it says "X days of ESO Plus", you got crowns. Mind you, I wouldnt mind if it put Crown Reward points in monthly instead.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    What subscription did you get? If it's more
    Than 1 month it's likely that your subscription hasn't renewed yet
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    It's monthly, so I am gonig to try reallly hard to keep an eye on my balance next week so I can know for sure :) I see where I was charged last month on the 3rd, so I assume the 3rd of May will be the day.