The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a PvE guild > hm pledges and trials

Whyn Aurum
Whyn Aurum
✭✭✭
Hello, I am a 333+ CP magicka nightblade. Trying to find a guild with PvE orientation. Have done WGT on vet hm under 30 minutes. Cant ever find groups for the other 2 dlc dungeons so cant show of those achievements.

msg me @claverman if you can find a spot for me. thanks.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

Expect a invitation from me soon and check out our guild :)

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • leendertp1
    @Mystics

Could I also join? I think bad pugs are going to kill me. Done everything vet except RoM and all HM's cept RoM and CoS. I also have a healer tank and numerous DD.

Thanks. Name is @leendertp1
  • iTzzDivine
    iTzzDivine
    Soul Shriven
    Mystics wrote: »
    Hi there,

Expect a invitation from me soon and check out our guild :)

Regards,
    DeRaaf

Think i can join? im 600+ CP looking to do trials :)
    ID: AlexTheKid
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    Looking for the same things here, I am a returning player and will be at around 500cp this weekend

I have a magicka nightblade, magika sorc, magika DK all dps

A templar healer, an argonian tank and a stam sorc.

I was a beta tester for the game but left BC ( Before Craglorn ) I played a bit on PS4 up and inc the imp city and now am back to the PC to stay, but need a place to meet people who run pledges together maybe even on a few characters.

Not afraid to help out and very very active.
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    All are invited :)

@ulic3190b16_ESO : what's your account name?