The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Future of Solo Stam PvP Looks Grim

• Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Verbz wrote: »
    dang so much QQ.... "oh no they gonna take away my god mode, soooo unfair" , bend over and take what zos got to give ya.

theres no such thing as perfect balance, as with any game, you will get fotm, one class goes strong 1 goes weak, a bit later roles will be reversed,

like someone else said, see what happens when it comes, then as any good player will do "adapt, evolve and survive"

i say bring on the buffs, bring on the nerfs its nice to get an ever changing game,

i think the only thing i wanna see it change to is if your able to take all the damage in the world you shouldnt be able to deal damage in such high numbers.... tanks take damage , glass cannons deal damage, then u got the middle ground.

So now a solo player facing a zerg is "god mod"?

Lol, these forums.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think people underestimate how much of a buff the new 2s immunity after dodge is against certain builds or when fighting people that try to lock you down.

Only for DKs it looks kinda grim imo.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Sensei_Brew
    Sensei_Brew
    ✭✭
    Solo stam pvp has never been alive....You only see good players who don't mind getting killed a lot play solo....There will always be players who like to play the game on hard mode.....Those players will always solo pvp
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    I think people underestimate how much of a buff the new 2s immunity after dodge is against certain builds or when fighting people that try to lock you down.

Only for DKs it looks kinda grim imo.

Well this means I can finally drop Shuffle since I really only wanted it for the snare purge.

I think Purge is going to be needed even more with all of the changes going forward.

The major problem is I prefer melee only builds, and rarely feel the need to run a gap closer. With meta shifting to Heavy attack return, Bow seems more necessary for getting resources.
    Edited by Dyride on April 29, 2017 4:56PM
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia