The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bound Bow

Metal10957
Metal10957
✭✭✭
I run straight Bound Bow. My Archery tree is at 100. Are there any points in the tree that affect Bound Bow? I am assuming no. Any replies are appreciated.
For the Horde!
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What? is this skyrim?

In skyrim your conjuration determines your bound bow damage.
    Options
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metal10957 wrote: »
    I run straight Bound Bow. My Archery tree is at 100. Are there any points in the tree that affect Bound Bow? I am assuming no. Any replies are appreciated.

Bound bow? Bro do not do that to me! I thought you had some reveal of them adding bound bow or something lol.
    Options
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
    Options
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man back when a Bow Main weapon was a real thing.
    Options
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You got me!

Ahhhhh, I miss conjuration
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    Options
  • DeadlyPhoenix
    DeadlyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha so awesome!

If it's a serious question though then for one you are asking in the wrong forums, but your best bet to that would be to check the conjuration tree since that is where bound spells are controlled.

If it's not serious and meant to poke fun at the fact that the archery and spells in this game is boring af (mostly referring to archery but the spell system couldve been more on par with their single player games allowing us to actually diversify our characters through different magic schools) and in no way is what it should have been, then spot on!
    Options
  • SanderBuraas
    SanderBuraas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a good video that explains Archery in Skyrim. Bound Bow is covered starting at 12:35.

"Bound bows are great for low levels, and they get most of the effects from the Archery tree, aside from Overdraw."
    Options
  • Lavennin
    Lavennin
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh don't remind me how much I want bound weapons. Or magic schools. Or just better archery. Or hybrids.
    Options