The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Man Cave 2.0

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So in the beginning this year I moved to a new (bigger) house. Put all my savings into it just so I could get out of the ghetto neighborhood where I first lived.

Sadly my Mancave (also used by kids and wife) is smaller than it used to be. Also I have trouble making it cosy and manlike.

I do still need to put up my posters (Tabula Rasa, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, Pirates of the Burning Sea the elderscrolls maps from Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim.) and make space for a bookcase which would hold all CE edition art books I collected.

Here are some pictures how it is now. On the chest with the imperial edition ESO box will come the Morrowind box and the statue that comes with it.

m85gwzz0vba1.bmp

c9hw2zds8hij.bmp

7l5v7anf5x0v.bmp

byrlawnwqgeh.bmp

And sadly for this i did not have room in my cave

q5dg3qd1mu27.bmp

So how do you guys and girls have the cave? How do you make it warm and cosy. Do I need to and plants or wooly animals?
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, nobody has a mancave? :(
    Edited by Knootewoot on April 29, 2017 8:31AM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I missed this on the first posting, glad you bumped it as that looks great!

Sadly I don't, just a corner of the room with my PC and a shelf full of RP books and Star Wars Lego.

Hoping that when I can buy a house with a spare room I can make a better little gaming room.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Damn I missed this on the first posting, glad you bumped it as that looks great!

Sadly I don't, just a corner of the room with my PC and a shelf full of RP books and Star Wars Lego.

Hoping that when I can buy a house with a spare room I can make a better little gaming room.

Thanks. I am still trying to make it look better. At least some posters and paintings on the walls would help. And i need 2 gaming chairs and maybe a nice carpet. Perhaps some cacti for decoration (i love cacti with the great colors)

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶