The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Templar Nerf Rly That 'Bad'?

DivyathFyr
DivyathFyr
✭✭
I recently been enjoying my magplar(dps)
Alot to the point that im considering it to make it my main.
But i noticed one thing all my friends who were Templars and alot of guild members that were templars changed mains they dropped it completely after the morrowind patch notes were released.
Now im wondering are they rly that bad?
I mean i read them but it didnt make me mad enough to drop the class completely like alot of people...
Makes me not want to play it now since every one dropping it sux i rly like the class heh
Edited by DivyathFyr on April 29, 2017 1:59AM
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're what I like to call "meta scrubs" or "sheep" play fotm classes and go purely on what others say and do.

Play what you like to play. That is why it's best to have 1 of each class and just play what u feel like playing.

But in terms of the numbers there will always be the BiS class (eg mag sorc) that trumps other classes.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DivyathFyr wrote: »
    I recently been enjoying my magplar(dps)
    DPS is fine other than the sustain hit that everybody is taking. The Templar specific nerfs mainly target our support capability.

Edited by timidobserver on April 29, 2017 2:06AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options