The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

BASE - NA PC All-Faction PVP

randomguy
randomguy
✭✭✭
BASE GAMING is a brand new community I just started to form. Elite PVP need apply. Battle Comms will consist of relevant battle communications, no chit chat no hooting n hollering. No calling out other players, in or out of guild. Objective is to control as many PVP objectives as possible with a small group. Non battle comms will consist of RP, /emote, and anything ESO related. There will be no immersion ruining speech of the world outside of ESO, that is not relevant.

Group size will be limited. Currently capping guild membership at 10, group size to 4. I want to build a member driven community where there is no set leader, just a band of brothers. Or sisters! Funsexuals of all types welcome. 1 love!

drop a mail to @randomforeignguy with your gear setup and previous guild/group experience.
BEFORE ANYTHING, SLAY EVERYTHING
base gaming

Edited by randomguy on April 19, 2017 6:53PM
anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    We are renewing recruitment! Preparing for battlegrounds group size will still be limited to 4. Currently running groups on AD side on BWB and DC side on AZ. Hoping to start an EP chapter soon on TF! Currently have 17 members in guild, hoping to cap recruitment at 50. Post here if interested, or send a in game mail to @randomforeignguy or PM me on the forums as well. All factions welcome, any level, prefer CP300+ but exceptions can be made.
    anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    modz plz delete, moving to the Guild Recruitment forum
  • yb_jeremybro
    yb_jeremybro
    Soul Shriven
    Lol
    I understand