The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorcerers Daedric summoning minion focused build

WillS1888
WillS1888
✭✭
I'm just wonder if anyone knows of a good build for using minions. As I play solo most of the time I find that minions become essential to staying alive in areas where it's recommended to have more then one person and so I'd love to build my sorceror specifically towards the summoning skills for daedric summoning
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! I enjoy my pet sorc build. I'd recommend you go to the 'Player Guide' section of this forum and check out Theolon's 'Unholy Herdsman' build on the first page of that forum. :)

PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasear , I have a Bosmer magplar (healer) and a Bosmer magsorc (dual pets dps) so your build is a fascinating read where I'm able to understand exactly what you're saying - well done!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tasear , I have a Bosmer magplar (healer) and a Bosmer magsorc (dual pets dps) so your build is a fascinating read where I'm able to understand exactly what you're saying - well done!

If you see typos or sytax errors let me know.
  • WillS1888
    WillS1888
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

I saw quite a few seeing as you want to know. The info was great though no matter how hard it was to read xD. I'd suggest you simply reread it and edit any mistakes you find.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WillS1888 wrote: »

I saw quite a few seeing as you want to know. The info was great though no matter how hard it was to read xD. I'd suggest you simply reread it and edit any mistakes you find.

>.< Thanks I will try again, but forgive me. I am dsylexic. Though, I will keep polishing it when I am able too.
  • WillS1888
    WillS1888
    ✭✭

>.< Thanks I will try again, but forgive me. I am dsylexic. Though, I will keep polishing it when I am able too.

You never did anything wrong it was just friendly input. If you end up needing help editing it though I will gladly help as long as you ask :)

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You never did anything wrong it was just friendly input. If you end up needing help editing it though I will gladly help as long as you ask :)

Thanks you are kind. I will work on it, so I hope everyone continue to enjoy my build.