Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Benefits for crafting - Idea

DirtyWizard
DirtyWizard
✭✭
Just as an idea, was thinking about additional "quality of life" conveniences that could be attached to the subscription
* Mass creation of potions - input how many potions you would like to make, make them all at once, of course being contingent on actually having the mats
* Mass refinement of raw materials - same principle
* Mass creation of glyphs/food/etc.
* Anything where you have to repeatedly press a button for sometimes minutes at a time!

I play on Xbox, not sure if there are addons for pc that allow for some of these things, but I know that as my groups crafter for potions/armor/food in many cases, that I would LOVE the time saving of just making all the things at once.

Anyone else have ideas similar? I love ESO plus, and i think this could be something to incentivize it even more!
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an addon for PC/MAC but I think that your suggestions should actually be in the base game, not as an additional bonus for subscribers. And I'm a subscriber.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm totally behind these ideas. The potions should be an easy fix for them...there's no RNG involved. The refinement is trickier because there's the RNG that determines what you pull out, then it delivers those items to your inventory. It's not that they couldn't code a multi-stack refine process...It's just that I've worked on some games, and it might be a technical challenge or nightmare to alter this system. But maybe not