The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

really want emperor but cant reach it

josephus41198
josephus41198
✭✭
I really want it for custom and roleplay but doesnt metter how much I try I just cant reach it.
is there a easy way of reaching it?
or maybe paying someone to reach it for me?
thanks!
ALL HAIL THE IMPERIAL LEGION
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE
Veteran\Pact\Imperial\Dragonknight- Tullius Gollus
Veteran\Dominion\Altmer\Sorcerer- Ancarion Altairinil
Normal\Pact\Argonian\Nightblade- Luraxith
Normal\Pact\Nord\Nightblade- Loria Coldheart
Normal\Pact\Dunmer\Warden- Renthis Redoril Telvanni
Normal\Dominion\Altmer\Templar- Lithodor
Normal\Dominion\Bosmer\Warden- Lywen Arrow-Catcher
Normal\Pact\Dunmer\Templar- Fervyn Indoril
  • Xoz
    Xoz
    ✭✭✭
    An easy way of reaching it? A little about my run...
    I wouldn't say it is easy at all if you are a solo player like I was at the time.
    In my experience getting Emperor! (on PS4), I pretty much slept maybe one full night of the entire week because I had so much competition. I got loads of hateful messages from people that were angry I'd killed them or that I wouldn't let them pass me on the leaderboards, so you probably need to prepare for that constant hate if you manage to snag first on the leaderboards.

I reached up to about 1.5M AP before capturing the inner keeps. Going in, I thought getting the AP was the hardest part but I wrong... (and, to note, it was actually my first time in PVP in general, not practicing beforehand was a seriously stupid mistake on my end, but it seems you have practice in, so that's good)
    It was nearly at the end of the week so the reset was approaching, and I still had no solid group to help me push. Most groups I did form failed miserably because the campaign was over-ran with reds and blues while AD had practically nobody, so we'd be wiped in every attempt.

Luckily for me, a very skilled PVP guild came in randomly and took the inner keeps.

If you want some advice, I suggest getting into guilds and making friends with some skilled PVPers that can help you push successfully. I was in small guilds and I did have help at times, but like I said, we were wiped by zergs half of the time because our numbers and strength were simply not enough.

Good luck on your journey to the throne, though. And to be honest, it's the worst experience I personally had in the game because of how stressful it was and how downright rude people are the entire time. If you do manage to get it, I really hope your experience is better than mine was.
    Edited by Xoz on March 15, 2024 12:50AM
    PS4 & PC
    AD
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    My experience was polarizing but loved it, I got emp in one day being solo. It was pretty easy because it was my main since release, it's a matter of getting control of the inner keeps. A lot of other variables come into place; big guilds' leader also going for emp and paying off other factions and our own to stop it from happening etc. You can get it in one day at the last couple hours of campaign and so forth, you need real tunnel vision for long duration's though..it's crazy. People get really rude as well; ignore and catch bodies.

No easy way; I haven't heard of guilds boosting players for emp in a while. Gotta earn it..like a MAN. Lol good luck. (Get a strong build and go forth with all your experience and preparations, live in solitude for a week).
    The Flyers