The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Permafrost - Casual PvPvE

Flux1st
Flux1st
Hello!

<Permafrost> is a casual guild looking to bolster its ranks with players of all types! Started by several friends, this guild aims to enjoy the various aspects of Elder Scrolls Online. We are newbie-friendly but we are also looking to start up a core trials group that is looking to learn end-game content from start to finish in a casual manner. See below for various tidbits of information:

- We prefer players with microphones who actively use voice chat. We value a sense of community and becoming friends with those you're playing with.

- We enjoy PvP. We have no faction restrictions but the leadership are mainly members of the Covenant.

- We would like to casually progress end-game content. If you're interested in learning from the bottom up in a no-stress environment, help us start something great! There will, however, be certain standards that must be met for those interested in trials. Inquire within for more information on our upcoming raiding team.

If you are interested in finding a place to call home now and in the expansion, PM me here! Make some friends to run dailies with and enjoy Tamriel. Help us build from the ground up.
Edited by Flux1st on April 24, 2017 2:13AM
  • jameleo7b14_ESO
    jameleo7b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Jameleo7 CP 250 Sorc been playing since beta just coming back after 18 months all friends have since stop playing I need a active guild.
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    I'll get you an invite!
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    Still recruiting players of all levels!