The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Centred Signatures Not Working?

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Obviously a very important issue which needs addressing, more so than that minor group finder issue.

So as the thread title says, why are our signatures not centred any more?
I thought it might just be mine but have noticed others are the same. I have checked and still have the forums code for it in the signature text.
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine doesn't have color gradients anymore :'(
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they're updating it to try and get rid of some of the obnoxious ones?
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess they decided to go monochrome.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry. They probably just mistook our forum signature for a Templar skill.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boo, I like to have the colors on my char names. Makes them look faster
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess they decided to go monochrome.
    I thought Morrowind was colourful in this age and not all blacks and greys. :tongue:
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did the colors go? Jesus is there anything here that doesn't get a nerf?

Edited by Jemcrystal on April 26, 2017 8:06PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that the mobile version now also has a pop-up showing it's saved a draft. So I guess we had a forums update or some kind?

Also that saved draft pop-up on mobile is really annoying as it pops up right over the post button.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man even our forums sigs got a nerf.

They cant sustain being centered anymore :trollface:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just in the signatures, I can't even colour my comments.
    PC/EU DC
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...
    Centre test?

Seems you can't centre text in posts either. Also it's really annoying to have centre and center in this conversation, one day we all need to agree on the correct spelling America (those being ours).

Edited by Turelus on April 27, 2017 11:35AM
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Interesting...
    Centre test?

Seems you can't centre text in posts either. Also it's really annoying to have centre and center in this conversation, one day we all need to agree on the correct spelling America (those being ours).

Yeah I tried to colour my quote in purple but the bbcode doesn't do anything :( . I don't really care about the different spellings of center, however it's colour, not "color" and no one will tell me otherwise! :D
    PC/EU DC
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    posting to check siggy
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is the text smaller as well?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, it seems they have decided to not allow bbcode formatting other than a few things, like spoiler, bold, italics, links, lists?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks that way.

I can't blame them as some signatures were getting stupid, entire character lists, biographies and more with bright colours.

The new ones look a lot neater, I just liked mine centred. :cry:
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks that way.

I can't blame them as some signatures were getting stupid, entire character lists, biographies and more with bright colours.

That's the OCD in you.

I think mine's ok... ;)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nermy wrote: »
    Looks that way.

That's the OCD in you.

I think mine's ok... ;)
    @Nermy there is nothing wrong with my OCD! Remember how pretty the Wabbajack forums were when I ran them?
    Wintersend used to love when I would load the theme in Photoshop via screenshots then make him move something one pixel because it wasn't quite even (true story, I did that).

Edit: typos... one day I will learn.

Edited by Turelus on April 27, 2017 12:48PM
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Interesting...
    Centre test?

Oh good. There's one guy that centers all his posts and makes it hard to read the thread.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodrac wrote: »
    Interesting...
    Centre test?

Oh good. There's one guy that centers all his posts and makes it hard to read the thread.
    haha, I think I know some of those threads.

There are a couple of signatures I will be glad to see get nerfed, they were... annoying is the most polite way to say it.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZO$ WE DEMAND ANSWERS WHY DID YOU NERF SIGNATURES WHILST BUFFING CROWN CRATES MORE!

Seriously, any forums devs around who could let us know about the changes?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some things aren't working right like this too.

>:)

Why take the evil smily!!!!!
    Edited by Tasear on April 28, 2017 8:22AM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I noticed it too, as seen in mine which used to be centered. I figured I messed with something and decided to just leave it alone
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly though ....One late.... There was pizza some pop cans...And a missing semicolon now gone the code.
    ;)
    Edited by Tasear on April 28, 2017 8:27AM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Color change dont working too.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another nerf :(
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, all this time and no comment from ZOS. Usually when we discover some nefarious scheme related to the forum, they at least stop by to admit to it. :smile:
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Center signature function was too overperforming and was removed in term of keep balance between left and right ones.
    For same, colorfull letters had unfair advantage over black letters and were disabled.
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf the Forums! They are OP! More powerful than a MAG SORC!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oddly enough, all this time and no comment from ZOS. Usually when we discover some nefarious scheme related to the forum, they at least stop by to admit to it. :smile:
    Indeed, I used to tag AlanG but last time I spoke with him he said he wasn't really doing the website/forums any more as he'd moved to other areas.

Not really sure which ZOS member is in charge of the forums now.