The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This one is tired of blue hair

Darcwolf
Darcwolf
✭✭✭

Ok, seriously, I purchased the dominion war-locks off the crown store just for the use of my khajiit, I put them on and they are blue, um, ok, maybe I messed up my hair color, nope, put on another hair style and it's the correct color.

I looked it up and apparently I'm not the only person with the is problem, but it appears it was only people with black fur, which isn't my case. Zenimax please either refund my crowns or fix this issue.

13vo6t1dm635.png
ezdh5fww21f6.png
1akqbatpzsij.png

• phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Darcwolf My guess is, the hair style is blue, because blue is the dominion covenant color. EP will be read, AD yellow.
    Edited by phairdon on April 28, 2017 4:32AM
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    @Darcwolf My guess is, the hair style is blue, because blue is the dominion covenant color. EP will be read, AD yellow.

From what I have seen in other complaints this only happens on khajiit, and it also did not show it like this in the preview.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

DC is Daggerfall Covenant, and AD is aldmeri Dominion.
  • Darcwolf
    Darcwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Also I am EP, so that wouldn't even work.