The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How so you use the bloodmoon passive for werewolves?

DearestAutumn
I have now leveled my skill line to 8 and have a friend who wants to be one. How do I use the bloodmoon passive? When is more like it.
I know once every 7 days at a ritual site.
But when???

Best Answer

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    waitwhat wrote: »
    When you go to the shine to Hircine (exact locations can be found online), you'll see the devour synergy appear when facing eligible players. You may then activate the synergy to give them Sanies Lupinus. They then read the ancient scroll, step through the portal to the Hunting Grounds, and complete the quest within to gain Lycanthropy.

As for when you can re-bite, you'll see a seven day cooldown timer in the active effects section of your character sheet.

Totally read that as, "edible players" lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Answer ✓
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you go to the shine to Hircine (exact locations can be found online), you'll see the devour synergy appear when facing eligible players. You may then activate the synergy to give them Sanies Lupinus. They then read the ancient scroll, step through the portal to the Hunting Grounds, and complete the quest within to gain Lycanthropy.

As for when you can re-bite, you'll see a seven day cooldown timer in the active effects section of your character sheet.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."