The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Magika Sorcerer Advice

Kingaix
Kingaix
Soul Shriven
I've been playing for about a month abd a half now and after reading a few guides (mainly deltia because he pops up everywhere) I'm hoping for more insight.

I do not own any dlc content, so the advice that includes it may not help. I am considering one month of eso plus to farm all the dlc sets needed like maelstorm though.

I currently run

- x5 Burning Spellweave
- x5 Julianos
- x1 Monster

I farmed x2 weapons for bsw now so i no longer need the Julianos.

My current idea at the moment is to use

- x5 Burning Spellweave
- x2 Monster
- x4 Martial

With that set up i lose roughly 40 spellpower, but gain a brand new skill (monster set). I nuke trash mobs just fine, but find boss fights very slow (probably my current skill set up).
Buffed and Proc'd i sit around 3.4k spell power.
Also I'm mainly leaning towards pve content because the pvp in this game seems rather lack luster.

Thanks,

- King
-
Edited by Kingaix on April 27, 2017 3:43PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best thing about bsw is that you do not need it on both bars. Once it proc you gain the buff even if you switch to another bar without 5 pieces.

I suggest X5 bsw on one bar and X5 another set, personally necropotence with familiar or alchemist or spinner's etc even your martial X5 with a monster set
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kingaix
    Kingaix
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not really a fan of pets, alchemist i believe i was interested, but locked behind dlc. 5 piece martial doesn't really seem that good right now.

I currently have two Julianos and two Burning staff and i find it easier to proc with x5 burning at all times.

At the moment i proc with an inferno staff blockade and then switch to lightning.

- King