The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Main Story quest in every Alliance. Compare and tell me which is better.

Nord_Templar
Nord_Templar
✭✭✭
Character performs the main story quest. In every Alliance it is different. What do you think, in which Alliance is the most interesting and captivating main quest? If you performed "Cadwell's Gold", you can compare.
In my opinion, the scenario and quests, characters and the overall picture is most pleasant in the Alliance Aldmer Dominion.
When many quests are finished here, I want to go through them again.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to pick an entire alliance questline as the best one. AD was filled with royal insecurity and too much Veiled Heritance, but the Wilderking section of Greenshade, and the whole Reaper's March story, were great. DC had too many necromancers and too many Reachmen, but Rivenspire's story was excellent. EP has too much incidental/forgettable stuff muddled in there, but Shadowfen was pretty good. Overall I think I enjoyed the storylines of the DC zones the most, but Reaper's March beats all the DC zones except Rivenspire for individual zone story.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • TheStankTank
    I enjoyed DC's the most. I don't know if it was the aesthetic of the zones or the content of the stories, but it was my favorite. AD was second and EP was a distant third.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same for me. DC is, overall, better than the other two (though the king is kind of meh). Rivernspire is far away the most interesting one for me. Reaper's March is also excellent. AD has its moments.

I didn't like EP much, but I really, really do not like Dumners, so I might be biased.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My order of enjoyment is the same as the three posters above me: 1. DC, 2. AD, 3. EP.

The Daggerfall Covenant to me has the best overall story, best individual zone story (Rivenspire), most engaging leader, and a lot of great NPCs (including my favourite, Verandis). Sentinel is also my go-to city when I need to port to one because of how pretty it is.

The Aldmeri Dominion has some great quests and characters, I love the visuals of Auridon and the story of Reaper's March. The major drawback for me was that I got a bit tired of Valenwood, two zones was enough for me and I struggled to get through Malabal Tor.

The Ebonheart Pact is my least favourite story by a long shot, I found most of the content to be pretty forgettable unfortunately although there are a few cool NPCs and moments.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Nord_Templar
    Nord_Templar
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in this discussion. Because for me playing games - it's something like a movie.
    To make a good game is the same as taking a good movie. Or write a good book.
    .. In this game I constantly meet interesting situations in the story, where the characters behave like people in life.
    It's funny ))
    Edited by Nord_Templar on April 29, 2017 10:24AM