Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roleplaying Guild PS4 EU server

Cublette
Cublette
Hi all,
We are a new Roleplaying guild on PS4 EU server. Started because we couldn't find a RP guild on EU server, so we're all pretty new and inexperienced but wanting to learn and grow and have a laugh along the way. Also interested in fan art/fan fic. If you're experienced and would like to help us get going with ideas and suggestions or if you're new to RP, you'd be welcome to join. The easiest way to join would be to search for Frozen Jackdaw ESO RP PS4 EU on Facebook, or comment with your psn. All factions and levels are welcome :)
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to join! I don't have any experience roleplaying (with people) but I'd love to get into it.

PSN: frogqueen
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    Hi Maek/Frogqueen,
    I'll be online this evening and I'll be sure to send an invite, if you're on Facebook, check our group out, it's the easiest way for us to arrange things :)
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    Hi, just sent an invite :)
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    Just giving this a bump, we now also have a website for the guild, frozenjackdaw.shivtr.com :)
  • 4CE
    4CE
    Soul Shriven
    Yo

PSN: HELL666GATE
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    Just invited You 4CE :)
  • DarwinBoyXD
    DarwinBoyXD
    Soul Shriven
    Invite pls PSN; DarwinBoyXD
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite, Darwin.
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    Bump! We also got a gorgeous guild hall/guild tropical island to play in too now :)
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    add me please
    psn:Kimo-Bitz
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite. Welcome to the Frozen Jackdaw :)