The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I bought the membership plus and did not receive until now (day of purchase: April 22)

ReidoMato
ReidoMato
Soul Shriven
I bought membership plus on April 22nd. So far they have not activated it. They do not answer my ticket. I'm worried this is not normal. Ticket of reference: 170422-003902
I bought it through PayPal. Paypal message: "This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment.
Payment method will be charged when Zenimax Online Studios complete your order. "

I'm waiting for a response from Zenimax
Edited by ReidoMato on April 26, 2017 12:07PM

Best Answer

• ReidoMato
    ReidoMato
    Soul Shriven
    Solved? They did not respond and did not solve the problem. Why did you upgrade to Solved? Support does not help.

s7aODHa.png

I'm waiting for a response from Zenimax
    Edited by ReidoMato on April 26, 2017 12:06PM
    Answer ✓
  • ReidoMato
    ReidoMato
    Soul Shriven
    Why do not they respond? Why am I ignored? Thank you for your support!
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which platform do you play on? I've read somewhere that many are having that problem on the Xbox One version.
  • ReidoMato
    ReidoMato
    Soul Shriven
    mikejezz wrote: »
    Which platform do you play on? I've read somewhere that many are having that problem on the Xbox One version.

PC.

I paid and the money is with PayPal.
    Zenimax does not proceed with the sale.