The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LOOKING FOR GUILD

scepticalbat
scepticalbat
Soul Shriven
Hey all im an ex heroic raiding player from world of warcraft i recently left due to enjoying this game for the past week and i plan on dedicating most of my time playing on ESO i am looking for a raiding/social/friendly guild that i can call home every time i log on and interact with there members for endless amount of enjoyment and fun, i am used to playing roles as healer and dps but i have at least 6 years of healing under my belt from playing wow, i read up tactics and watch vids to better understand the fight to come, i also like to help other members of the guild out or the guild it self in anyway i can, i am a very low level right now but hopefully in the weeks to come i can reach max level and start to gather gear to raid and do high end dungeons, i do plan on getting morrowind which i will be making a warden class char to make as my main char but for now i will be playing dragonknight, im looking for a small guild not one that just invites random players for numbers, has to have a good community and an application process with forum, if you believe your the guild for me please leave some info about your guild below and a link to your website so i can apply, i will be choosing carefully what guild i join, Thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day.
  • Kozato
    Kozato
    ✭✭✭
    Hey!
    We'd be happy to recruit you. We just started up a guild called the Demonic Alliance and would be happy to have you as a member, especially since healing is something we're in need of right now. Group dungeons and delves aren't too easy without one. If you'd like, I'll send you an invite. But which server are you on. We're on PC EU. By the way, we don't plan on making this guild grow much. We want to ensure it stays small.
    Edited by Kozato on April 26, 2017 10:51AM