Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Snare would you choose for MagSorc?

grim_tactics
grim_tactics
✭✭✭✭✭
I have Daedric Mines on my Overload bar because I don't find them that effective when players are aware of what is going on - so I'm looking for a back bar CC.

Right now I'm between Destructive Clench which I run with Frost Staff on back bar or Shattering Prison depending on situation.

I just began experimenting with these two but I'm open to other suggestions.

I'm not sure but I believe Destructive Clench can be reflected can it not?
Edited by grim_tactics on April 24, 2017 8:08AM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone hates a frost root reach spammer. You should totally do it. Yes it can be reflected.

Try encase too, because it works on groups of people.
    Edited by Minalan on April 24, 2017 6:19AM
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks - yeah - they get pretty salty about it.

Should I be using the Reach morph over Clench? Tried using google to see the consensus but didn't find much.

Clench lasts longer but Reach, well, it reaches further.

The thing I like about it is it also works well in support roles too in PvP.

Shattering Prison though, like you said, works on multiple enemies and can't be blocked but lacks the range.

The Frost snare - though it can be dodged and reflected - still does damage even if they use immovability pots.

Just kind of stuck on which one is more practical. I've had too small a sample size.

Trying to throw these in to my rotation cause I'm sick of Nightblade CCs everywhere in PvP.

Decisions.....
    Edited by grim_tactics on April 24, 2017 8:08AM
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frost reach. Because sometimes you need to keep people at an optimal range and this gives the most control.

I second using encase. That skill is evil pure evil.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile