Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS_PeterT says they will be doing nothing to fix the issue until tomorrow & to email support

blueparrotb14_ESO
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/profile/ZOS_PeterT

This is not helpful I think. Everyone can see the PTS server is working fine but the NA PC server is not letting people play. This is not an issue the users can resolve. We cannot force your server to reboot. Your claim that no one at ESO is at work today is not helpful. Everyone should monitor a service that is online 24/7 and have people working on weekends to respond to issues.
  • blueparrotb14_ESO
    I wonder if this is a denial of service attack on ESO servers?
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    An attack will keep everyone from getting on. So it's not an attack. I'm sure they are monitoring their servers. If it completely went down and no one able to get on then someone would come in and fix it. This is something that can wait till tomorrow since this is only happening to the minority.

Try again tomorrow and just relax and chill till than. River Monster marathon on TV lol.
  • Jolojose
    Jolojose
    ✭✭
    Welp, its been over 32 hours since I was able to log on. They really need to get their act together. Either fix the problem or at least acknowledge it.
    Edited by Jolojose on April 24, 2017 12:04AM
  • simeion
    simeion
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know I have heard that ZOS had to ban a large ISP group to eliminate a DDS attacker, should be getting a error 200 or something like that, i am hopping that it will be fixed Monday after patch. Please is 2nd hand knowledge so take it for what it is worth, could be bad info.
  • MissouriJohnson
    MissouriJohnson
    Soul Shriven
    How long is this maintenance going on for? Started supposedly @ 4 am EST. Is now almost 7am PST. So almost 7 hours now. What's the usual length of downtime for maintenance for this game ?
  • Merrien
    Merrien
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it usually takes this long.
  • mbn89
    mbn89
    ✭✭
    Still getting dced
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still not sorted. I've been disconnected 3 times in the last half hour.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still having dreadful problems too - disconnects, rubber-banding, huge lag spikes...
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.