The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bought ESO Gold Edition after testing the game in the free week and I don't have DLCs

KRayPlay
KRayPlay
Soul Shriven
This last week I could play ESO for free in my PS4, then I loved it, I'm a Redguard at lvl 23, in twitter TESOnline promises that if you purchase the game I can keep my character, so I bought the Gold Edition (Physical format), then I used the code, entered the game, and I have no DLCs, I made my researches and my Account is counted like a Tamriel Unlimited edition one.
So I asked in a ticket to upload it to Gold, but they didn't solve anything, just respond with: "if your problem is not solve, please respond back" WTH? is there any chance that they will upload it somehow?
If not, how am I supose to create a new one that is count as Gold Edition? (But then I will lose my character ._.)
I tried to unlink the account that I used the free week and create a new one in the gold edition from the begining, and what happened? This new account is also counted as a Tamriel Unlimited edition acount...
Any help?
  • Threebelow
    Threebelow
    Soul Shriven
    I take it you have gone into the menu and selected the gold content from the dlc tab
    Horse should be available in there somewhere as well
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KRayPlay wrote: »
    This last week I could play ESO for free in my PS4, then I loved it, I'm a Redguard at lvl 23, in twitter TESOnline promises that if you purchase the game I can keep my character, so I bought the Gold Edition (Physical format), then I used the code, entered the game, and I have no DLCs, I made my researches and my Account is counted like a Tamriel Unlimited edition one.
    So I asked in a ticket to upload it to Gold, but they didn't solve anything, just respond with: "if your problem is not solve, please respond back" WTH? is there any chance that they will upload it somehow?
    If not, how am I supose to create a new one that is count as Gold Edition? (But then I will lose my character ._.)
    I tried to unlink the account that I used the free week and create a new one in the gold edition from the begining, and what happened? This new account is also counted as a Tamriel Unlimited edition acount...
    Any help?

Ok.. try this:
    Where did you enter the code? Here? ( https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/ )
    After logging in, head to "Billing History"
    See if it recorded your "Gold pack" (BTW, thats a pretty good value.)
    If you dont see your pack, click the "Redeem Code" button and try inputting the code again.

Also, not sure if this is a bug, or just because I am on a PC, but for the Gold pack ( https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/store/product/eso_gold ) it says, PC/Mac.

Pop your ticket number into the thread. I am gonna report my own post and see if it gets anything.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.