Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[Video] Back to Narnia we go! #ZergSquad

Morostyle
Morostyle
✭✭✭✭
Edited by Morostyle on April 24, 2017 10:45PM
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impressively effective as always
    Love the video editing though ^^
    Imho it makes a "large-scale" video watchable for more than 3min because otherwise it gets repetitive, and thus boring, very quickly. (also didn't finish the whole thing for that reason, I really love the style of the first 5min)

But what is that friendly aoe (green circle) that is moving (not being reapplied like springs et al. Is there an add-on/setting that gives that outline to friendly destros? Or is there some positive AoE that moves with the caster that I cannot think of right now? Or can some skills bug out in that way, didn't have too much time during homestead?
    Edited by Kas on April 25, 2017 11:00AM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kas wrote: »
    Impressively effective as always
    Love the video editing though ^^
    Imho it makes a "large-scale" video watchable for more than 3min because otherwise it gets repetitive, and thus boring, very quickly. (also didn't finish the whole thing for that reason, I really love the style of the first 5min)

But what is that friendly aoe (green circle) that is moving (not being reapplied like springs et al. Is there an add-on/setting that gives that outline to friendly destros? Or is there some positive AoE that moves with the caster that I cannot think of right now? Or can some skills bug out in that way, didn't have too much time during homestead?

It is some skill bugging out, I think maybe Sanctuary set but I'm not 100% sure what it is and when it happens.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. The Queen approves of this......