Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

login failed (this is getting ridiclous)

ZzZKEVZzZ2002
out of all the most recent xbox one tech support topics im the most recent with a login failed issue-ive rebooted router-called bethesda customer support-left a support ticket-two very very recent forum posts-hard reset on xbox-reinstalled the game....you guys locked me out right after buying 5000 crowns from the store....ive been very supportive of this game, but as the weekend is here i feel as if i wont be playing anytime soon due to being unable to login for i have absolutely no reason why.
  • ZzZKEVZzZ2002
    my gamertag is ZzZHARVEYZzZ
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got same issue.
  • crazyirishman001
    crazyirishman001
    Soul Shriven
    Quite a few people getting the "internal error occurred" massage from our Facebook page. Fix this quickly please - you are ruining my Friday evening!!
  • DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno servers down again EU and NA
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here and I made a thread about it 1 hour ago. You should link these. Thanks
  • ZzZKEVZzZ2002
    mine started last night...i havnt been able to login since arour 7 last night i thought it was just me
  • bntyhuntrx
    Its such an amazing coincidence, that this Xbox live service interruption only affects ESO and no other Xbox live game is affected at all. It's amazing how this is always the case. Only purchases and downloading new dlc is affected on the Xbox live side. The reason this affected eso every time is because of their broken model of ESO Plus "renting dlc". If they would just give the dlc license to the players the way they are supposed to, the would not happen every single week.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    bntyhuntrx wrote: »
    Its such an amazing coincidence, that this Xbox live service interruption only affects ESO and no other Xbox live game is affected at all. It's amazing how this is always the case. Only purchases and downloading new dlc is affected on the Xbox live side. The reason this affected eso every time is because of their broken model of ESO Plus "renting dlc". If they would just give the dlc license to the players the way they are supposed to, the would not happen every single week.
    ESO does not work unless all XB1 services are online. Been this way since the release on XB1 .....
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    bntyhuntrx wrote: »
    ESO does not work unless all XB1 services are online. Been this way since the release on XB1 .....

This is stupid login failed 20 times all because of the lazy scumbags won't fix there rubbish servers