The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Not getting an account protection code to my email

m007107100
m007107100
Soul Shriven
I was trying to install ESO again after 2 years, when i got to log in but then i should get an Account protection code send to my email. but i am not receiving it at all.. is there a work around to fix this soo i can still get online?
  • Dilvisham
    Dilvisham
    Same here. Maybe it has to do with the extended maintenance?
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here. I upgrade my PC and now the game thinks its a complete new machine.

Anyway not having to wait 24 hours to try again?
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.