The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Trade] The Forbidden Cleavage is recruiting!

Madlark
Madlark
✭✭
The Forbidden Cleavage, a growing Trade Guild of broad axe and bountiful chest enthusiasts*, is looking for members! 150+ members, trader, TS, Discord, Guildhouse! All levels and Alliances welcome!

*not a prerequisite; levels of enthusiasm may vary between members; seriously though, we're just a trade guild;

If interested, comment here or /w or mail @Madlark
GM - [Trade, PC EU] The Forbidden Cleavage - pm to join
  • CaptainSteinz
    Hey can I get an invite psn CaptainSteinz
  • Madlark
    Madlark
    ✭✭
    Hey can I get an invite psn CaptainSteinz

You're in PC/Mac thread. If you have a PC toon I'll gladly inv, but there isn't much I can do with a psn ID =)
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    Keep seeing you advertise in game and well, you have the best guild name ever! Must be fate, could I get an invite?
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • Madlark
    Madlark
    ✭✭
    Skeletalkk wrote: »
    Keep seeing you advertise in game and well, you have the best guild name ever! Must be fate, could I get an invite?

Sure, if you tell me your @name or drop me a line in-game (@Madlark) - inviting Skeletalkk = Account not found.
    Edited by Madlark on April 18, 2017 8:25PM
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    That's odd, it is skeletalkk, you could try Kira Telvanni. I'm not on right now but when I am I'll whisper you
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • wackydude1234
    Is there an absence limit? I'm coming back after two years of being away and i'm not sure how much time I can dedicate to the game but I would love to be part of this guild.
    Old Beta tester - Coming back after nearly two years of Absence since my last time playing, so much has changed, always looking for help and advice.
  • Madlark
    Madlark
    ✭✭
    Is there an absence limit? I'm coming back after two years of being away and i'm not sure how much time I can dedicate to the game but I would love to be part of this guild.

We do have a max 14 day offline restriction, but exceptions can always be made. And 14 days is quite generous for a trade guild, anyway ^_^
  • wackydude1234
    Madlark wrote: »

We do have a max 14 day offline restriction, but exceptions can always be made. And 14 days is quite generous for a trade guild, anyway ^_^

yeah that sounds pretty generous to be honest.
    Old Beta tester - Coming back after nearly two years of Absence since my last time playing, so much has changed, always looking for help and advice.
  • Madlark
    Madlark
    ✭✭

I will send you an invite once I log in later today.
  • wackydude1234

I will send you an invite once I log in later today.

Thanks, appreciated.
  • otagod
    otagod
    Soul Shriven
    hi, im new in eso but i have somethings want to sell, really want to join ur guild.
    pls inv me
    ign: @tranquochuy291194
    thank you very much!
  • Nidewine
    Nidewine
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there
    I am looking fo a trading Guild.
    If there is a spot open, feel free to invite me.
    @Nidewine
  • berusko
    berusko
    Soul Shriven
    Heya i would like to join

@berusko
  • Xofternis
    Xofternis
    Soul Shriven
    Also want to hop into your cleavage

@Xofternis
    Edited by Xofternis on May 2, 2017 3:47PM
  • Stoshe160
    Stoshe160
    ✭✭
    Send me an invite please, I'm looking for a place to sell stuff!
  • Daisymilona
    Daisymilona
    Soul Shriven
    Please invate me @Daisymilona ! :)
  • AkromaAngelOfWrath
    AkromaAngelOfWrath
    ✭✭✭
    Invite me please @AkromaAngelOfWrath :)
    I'm laughing at your epeen