The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MISCHIEVOUS ARENA with different environment traps!

greekvamp_ESO
greekvamp_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello all!

My arena creation for the Housing Competition, under 'Fight Club' category!
It will also be used for guild dueling tournaments (WARmart) but if any anybody else wants access, please pst me in game @greekvamp

B well!
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is amazing, well done!!! I'd love to see more pics! maybe a video tour?
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• greekvamp_ESO
    greekvamp_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    This is amazing, well done!!! I'd love to see more pics! maybe a video tour?

tyvm :) Do a friend request @greekvamp and travel to my personal house anytime you like to check it out yourself :smile: