The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild (New Player PC)

Gluedog
Gluedog
✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I recently started playing on PC with my friend. Him and I would like to join a Guild to help us with leveling, dungeons, crafting, ect...

My ID is Gluedog and my IGN is: Glugger, Gluggster, and Guggy

My freind's IGN is Varinium or Aeranius

Thanks.
  • SSBeans
    SSBeans
    Soul Shriven
    I dont have a guild but ill play with you. I also recently got ESO and have a low level High Elf in the Aldmeri Dominion. If you want to play with me then add me with my ID being @SSBeans
  • Draughluin1025
    Hey guys, I help run a guild for new/returning/casual players. We have very knowledgable officers and raid leaders and are always open for new guildmates. We run weekly events for leveling, content completion, and dungeons. We have a Discord server with very active voice/text chat as well as a website with forums, event calendar, and so on. If you're interested, message me in game @Draughluin for an invite.
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!