Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

my login failed issue is totally related only to my accout

ZzZKEVZzZ2002
as you can see everyone else is back online this is now day 2 and still login failed.....ive never had this issue with any other mmo, not to mention being completely ignored by your ''customer service'' guy emailing me on how to check on my crowns. how can i check on my crowns if i cant login!!!!!! both of my tickets stated that i was having login issues. i was emailed soon before you guys departed for your weekends so i could be shrugged off till monday, tuesday, wednesday or whenever you guys decide to start taking care of the people with exclusive account related login issues. microsoft was kind enough to refund me my money........enjoy your weekend zenimax