The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The good old days - LFG

Surgee
Surgee
✭✭✭✭
Hello adventurers,
I and my wife always enjoyed being a part of guilds that feel like a family/brotherhood where every member matters. Guilds that aren't full of random people just to fill up the spots.You know, a bunch of adventurers that enjoy playing together. We've played many MMOS while being in this kind of guilds. Some we joined, some we formed ourselves.

Now we're in ESO for few years (first on PC, now on XBOX ONE). We have literally thousands of guildmates (from few guilds) and we never felt so alone. Hardly anyone uses chat (text or voice). No one really matters. It's all just numbers. It doesn't even feel like we're in a guild at all. We never had this problem with any other game. I get more interaction and conversation from a stable NPC than anyone I ever met in ESO. I'm sure there are amazing guilds out there. We just didn't find it yet.

So yeah, we're looking for a guild! Has your guild only 3 members and all below level 10? That's fine with us, as long as it's fun and members actually play together. We love to help! (just don't invite us only to get a taxi to max level, hehe) We would rather be in a guild of 5 with low levels and have some fun than a guild of 500 strangers. Like in the good old days. We're totally chill, we speak English fluently (not our first language, but we use it to communicate on daily basis - we're from different nationalities) and we're ESO PLUS subscribers. I'm a level 461, 100% tank and my wife is a pure healer (lvl 400 I believe) so we're all about team play. We do some pvp, we did all of the dungeons (we've been in Trials only once though, with some randoms) and did most of the quests that Tamriel has to offer.

That's it! If you're looking for more players to join you on your adventures, PM me or leave a message here :) Thanks!

-Captain Surgee
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    Hey saw your post and would like to extend an invitation to join Demonic Karma Gaming

We are a social guild who do dungeons/trials/sewers/pvp we regularly have a trader but also have access to 3 mournhold traders if you like your gold,

Our activity start from sometimes as early as 6am with some members and can go on until the early hours of the morning. We have people in voice chat throughout the day and also in text chat (it can get a bit loud sometimes but hey we have multiple channels)

We have a solid core of players our cp and skill levels vary however whether you fancy a conversation on pseudo science or to learn how to gank in cyrodill someone will be able to support that
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    If your interested hit a reply and an officer will invite you in
  • SparklyRook
    Hey, I'm part of a small trials guild and we need more players! We do events on Saturdays and Wednesday's at 7pm gmt. We also help each other level, farm gear and do pledges etc. The guild masters are a couple aswell and we would always get you both in together if you wanted. We always use party regardless of the event.
    Let me know if this is what you're looking for!

SparklyRook
  • Battle5Star
    Hi, did you find your new clan Captain Surgee? :) As I see in your/mine post, we are looking for the same. :) If you're already there, pls invite me. :) Thanks
    GT: Battle5Star
    Xbox EU
  • Surgee
    Surgee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Mace1982 @SparklyRook @SoberAlias
    Sorry that we didn't reply for a while. We've been away for some days because of Easter. I'm really surprised we got any replies at all. This is great! We would like to join only one guild for now so we can focus on it (like in the good old days! and see how it goes). If it won't be what we're looking for, I hope the other offers will still stand. Can't wait to get back in the game. We're so excited!Thank you!
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    I will send invites shortly for you surgee and you battle5star once your in surgee you can invite your partner as we have an open door policy with inviting in our guild
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    Invites have been sent hope to see you in DKG chat
  • Battle5Star
    Thank you! :smiley:
    Xbox EU
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    Join officers chat were most of the action is
  • Battle5Star
    Mace1982 wrote: »
    Join officers chat were most of the action is

I was on last night, just had some problem with my headset so couldn't talk. :smile: Clan looked cool. Could you invite please : Dement3dAvenger as well? Thank you.

Xbox EU