The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 azuras star blues

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
So with the gold box event I was running azuras star with some different nightblades for the town quests. Is it just me, or is Azuras now infested with this group of 20 blues who act all super serious like it's an accomplishment to take over the map every day in an empty campaign? All week they were murdering and terrorizing people trying to quest. It's like...if you think your gang is awesome, how about you go take on some real fights...it's not like being the biggest, baddest gang in South Dakota is all that impressive.

On a side note, if you're a nightblade sitting in a blue town watching a derp zerg stumble all over themselves, for some reason the system keeps giving you massive AP ticks. I never figured it out...another gold and I kept golf balling them in the butt to pass them off then running off while they all ran around crazy, then I'd get like 3500 AP...no kills, no capture. Even with no fighting it seemed to proc big AP just running the quests while blues were in town.
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    NA or EU? I play NA but not Azura's since it went non cp. But I have experienced groups of DC in another campaign that seemed to be very proud of turning the map all blue. I asked them if they wanted a competitive campaign and the answer was pretty much no. They had a real disdain for the other alliances. I have no idea what these people do to pass the time after they flip all the keeps, must be very boring though.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maff wrote: »
    NA or EU? I play NA but not Azura's since it went non cp. But I have experienced groups of DC in another campaign that seemed to be very proud of turning the map all blue. I asked them if they wanted a competitive campaign and the answer was pretty much no. They had a real disdain for the other alliances. I have no idea what these people do to pass the time after they flip all the keeps, must be very boring though.

That's what I didn't understand either after reading the OP
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops. NA PS4 azuras. It's probably a specific guild that likes to come on and flip the map every day.