The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO veteran LF social guild

Zodi53
Zodi53
✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I just came back to the game last month after a 3 year hiatus. I used to focus on PvP and was even one of the first Emporers (Bat swarm ftw) but I'm also into PvE now.

I'm looking for a guild that gets together regularly for end game PvE and also gets involved in PvP. Most importantly however I'm looking for a smaller guild that can have a laugh together on TS and not a guild that spam recruits and has no atmosphere.

If you want someone who has a bit of banter and is focused on being competitive in PvP and PvE in your guild then feel free to hit me up!
  • Kukesh
    Kukesh
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,

I think Equalisers is a place you should check out.
    It's a PvP Guild, but that's mainly to be able to run 4 nights a week with a Guild team.
    PvE, no matter smal or big, is always a case of who is online and who wants to go do pledges or whatever.
    We always ask in guild chat for ppl to join, regardless PvP, trial or PvX Guilds.

What's is your account name for a invite?

Regards,
    DeRaaf
  • Zunkis
    Zunkis
    ✭✭
    Hi come visit us ☺
    We r a medium large guild with layback attitude casual players skilled crafters endgame content players helpfull members pvpers and just a fun social guild to call home