Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot get next Mages guild quest?

hmldneb18_ESO
hmldneb18_ESO
✭✭
I finished the Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent and should now find Valaste in Rawl'kha. I just hit lvl 50 and I have Mage Guild level 6. But she is not there.
Is this a bug or did I miss something? It is the first time I do this questline.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are occasionally bugs where quest-givers don't show up for a reasonably long period of time. Something you could try is going to a different Mages Guild building in another zone, as Shalidor should appear outside that Guildhall as a different quest-giver for the same quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I end up there it's normally cos I'm prone to panicking and getting in a bit of a flap :# , the wife just patiently pats me on the shoulder and says, calm down and focus dear, it helps that she sounds like lyris lol

Check your quest log, it's j on pc, look for listings for guild quests and it's normally in there

Go to any large city guild hall for the mages, if it doesn't the work at first then go to another, stand still for a moment and look all around you, he will be hard to miss

Otherwise log out and back in and repeat steps one and two

• hmldneb18_ESO
    hmldneb18_ESO
    ✭✭
    Well Shalidor finally showed up out of nowhere, after waiting for about 5 days :)

Thanks for the replies, I could finally finish my mage questline.