The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Love to fish? Join Fisherman's Friend today!

mr_melee
mr_melee
Soul Shriven
If you have a passion for fishing and a burning desire for financial success then this is your chance to get in on the ground floor of the most exciting industry since farming! Join Fisherman's Friend today! Contact @mr_melee in game for an invite.
  • mrplops
    mrplops
    ✭✭✭
    Update! Fisherman's Friend is doing well and near 100 members. We have our guild store accessible for members selling bait, fish, and other goods at fair prices.

You can also contact @mrplops, @justTheTipp, or @atorabpour in game for an invite.

Cheers
    Edited by mrplops on April 21, 2017 5:26PM
  • mrplops
    mrplops
    ✭✭✭
    You can get more info at Fisherman's Friend's new website at fishermansfriend.info
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly can Fisherman's Friends fan the flames of my burning desire for financial success?

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny that just this morning I was wondering about ESO fishing guilds! Checking yall out!
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      @parkham

A good amount of money can be made from fishing. Each fish sells for around 50-66g and you can catch about 100-200 per hour depending on how efficient you are and your luck.

Fish can also be refined to create perfect roe that sells for about 9.5k - 10k and can further be made into XP pots that sell for 3k each. Each roe makes 4 pots if you have the provisioner perk to get extra drinks when crafting.
    • mr_melee
      mr_melee
      Soul Shriven
      theres money in them there fishes!
      Edited by mr_melee on April 14, 2017 2:33AM
    • RavenSworn
      RavenSworn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      OMG this is epic. You guys sound awesome!
      Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.

Of Wolf and Raven
      Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      Heyo just putting in an update. We are at 150 members and its going swimmingly :)

Our website now has Discord too.
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      We have upgraded! We now have Discord & Vent. Also many new features have been added to our site at fishermansfriend.info
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      Shameless bump! Over 200 members!
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      We are up to 255 members and won a trader kiosk located in Venomous Fens, Central West Shadowfen.

For an invite contact our GM @mr_melee or one of our officers @atorabpour, @justTheTipp, @mrplops, @TheLastCrazyPerson in game for an invite.
    • DaveMoeDee
      DaveMoeDee
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      What if I have a sore throat?
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      DaveMoeDee wrote: »
      What if I have a sore throat?

Get a fisherman's friend mint. They got favor like we do, refreshing ;)
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      300+ members yay!

We have a guild trader kiosk located in Venomous Fens, Shadowfen. There you will find all things fish!
    • Seminolegirl1992
      Seminolegirl1992
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Is it possible to join even if you plan on staying temporarily? Dying to get the fishing achievement so I can buy the boat. Figured I could help/get help from others looking to do the same thing :smile:
      @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
      Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
      PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
      Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
      RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
      Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      Is it possible to join even if you plan on staying temporarily? Dying to get the fishing achievement so I can buy the boat. Figured I could help/get help from others looking to do the same thing :smile:

Yeah thats fine!
    • Seminolegirl1992
      Seminolegirl1992
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      mrplops wrote: »

Yeah thats fine!

Yayy! I wasn't sure if that would come off as disrespectful. I wish we could keep more than just 5 guild slots. Send an invite to @Seminolegirl1992 please :D
      @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
      RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
      Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
    • Seminolegirl1992
      Seminolegirl1992
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I also have an open guild slot now if you have a spot open in your guild :D
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      Yaaaay we hit 400 members today!

Seminolegirl1992 Glad you joined we are happy to have you :)
    • Seminolegirl1992
      Seminolegirl1992
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      mrplops wrote: »
      Yaaaay we hit 400 members today!

Seminolegirl1992 Glad you joined we are happy to have you :)

Thanks! I appreciate the invite.
    • mrplops
      mrplops
      ✭✭✭
      We are up to 450+ members now and had our 2nd fishing derby today which was really successful and fun!

Check out the other fishing events we have planed for this month here.
    • Auntee
      Auntee
      ✭✭
      Would like to get the fishing achievement so I can buy the boat. @Auntee
    • jcf190b14_ESO
      jcf190b14_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      Hi there! I'm interested in joining if there are still spots open. Thank you.

@Fraxinus
    • justsmurfitall
      Interested in joining. Sounds like a nice change from the usual. @justsmurfitall
      Me: *Accidentally picks up apple when trying to talk to an NPC*
      Guard: "STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"
      ---
      a.k.a. The Smurf
    • yakuruto
      yakuruto
      ✭✭✭
      This should be interesting. Please send an invite to @yakuruto
    • Tarukmockto
      Tarukmockto
      ✭✭✭
      I've been trying to join this guild for several weeks with no response.
      Looks like the guild has gone bust. The website is gone and they do not have their guild kiosk in Shadowfen any more.
      NA - DC - DK - PC
    • yakuruto
      yakuruto
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah, noticed the site was down and that got me wondering.
    • RosieTheRadiant
      RosieTheRadiant
      ✭✭✭
      If you still need a home, we'd love to have you at THE LUCKY LURE! :)
    • Merlian
      Merlian
      ✭✭✭
      Hey I don't know if ya'll are still around but if so I'd love to join! You can send an invite to @Merlian
      PC NA
      |Merlian Nightstalker| - DC Imperial Magicka Dragonknight
      |Nix Nightstalker| - EP Imperial Stamina Sorccer
      |Kragdin Longrock| - DC Imperial Stamina Templar
      |Zane Killian| - EP Dunmer Magicka Nightblade
      |Alyia Bekker| - DC Breton Magicka Warden
      "If the job were easy, it wouldn't be any fun!"
    • Treat
      Treat
      ✭✭✭
      Hi, I'd love to join! @Treat :)
      @Treat