Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which "elite" PvE content You like the most ?

Juhasow
Juhasow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This thread is similar to my last one but since i maded few mistakes in options to choose from and few understatments I want to reopen it.

So the question is:

Which one of elite PvE content qualified to leaderboards You like the most not because of gear or score You get there but simply because You get the most fun and enjoyment of it ?
Edited by Juhasow on April 7, 2017 2:32PM

Which "elite" PvE content You like the most ? 50 votes

Veteran Maelstorm Arena
6%
SolarikenjlboozerSinkas 3 votes
Veteran Dragonstar Arena
18%
Allu07neb18_ESOhondelinkLadyNalcaryaethanthefoxClyde_ArrownypizzaowJuhasowWarpigFunkSparklyRook 9 votes
Veteran Aetherian Archieve
10%
WoelerAtraisMachinaMorgul667GreatGildersleeveMrBetadine 5 votes
Veteran Hel Ra Citadel
8%
MojmirpaulsimonpsraaphorTasear 4 votes
Veteran Sanctum Ophidia
6%
RoninOfNightWalties99inked1 3 votes
Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj
36%
DschiPeuntKiramekuStillianInig0CîanaiEdziuShanjijriShader_ShibesRaghulApheriusGreydirsouravamisnejremllovTinus_92NidroCultOfMMOHorowonnoestileanima 18 votes
Hard to decide. I like them all evenhandedly
16%
Iruil_ESOGilGaladCadburyIzakiQbikenJaeme DiamYubariusXGCAlbatr0ss 8 votes
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran Dragonstar Arena
    Well, I can tell you I like Sanctum the least ... such an annoying trial
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hard to decide. I like them all evenhandedly
    I love everything, aside from Sanctum. Endless boring trash pulls everywhere and no change of scenery at all. Even the bosses are boring.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Dragonstar Arena
    WarpigFunk wrote: »
    Well, I can tell you I like Sanctum the least ... such an annoying trial
    I love everything, aside from Sanctum. Endless boring trash pulls everywhere and no change of scenery at all. Even the bosses are boring.

Yeah same feel about sanctum here. It is so boring I've even forgot to mention about it in 1st version of this pool :smile:
    Edited by Juhasow on April 8, 2017 3:34AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Hel Ra Citadel
    Where's other option? Fishing is elite...Who set there for more then hour or let alone tens mins our my hero's.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everything but msa. I play eso to play together with others. If I want to be just on my own, there are single player games with much more interessting combat mechanics, better performance / stability, ...
  • souravami
    souravami
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj
    It all depends on the team though.
    PC NA
    vMOL. vAA HM. vHRC HM. vSO HM. vMA on every single class.
    "A game should be fun to play. Balance always comes second."
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Dragonstar Arena
    Tasear wrote: »
    Where's other option? Fishing is elite...Who set there for more then hour or let alone tens mins our my hero's.

well let's say that fishing is included in "I like them all option " :blush:
  • Kirameku
    Kirameku
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj
    I hate Sanctum as well :#
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Questing
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran Hel Ra Citadel
    Would probably vote vMoL if I were good enough to play through that but for now I like HelRa most.
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran Dragonstar Arena
    Hmm funny fact is that in my previous thread vMA had very high score and now it's 0%
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj
    Once you get a decent team and be able to complete veteran Maw of Lorkhaj, it's a great and rewarding trial. vMOL's hardmode is the most challenging content I've done in groupcontent, actively working on it's completion for 2 months, excluding the time we've been raiding vmol before activating hardmode.

A bit easier, but also fun is vAA. First veteran trial I've tanked a casual trial group through, which is also rewarding considering most of the players there never completed veteran before. What matters the most though, is the group you're in, and the teamwork required.

Least fun content is vMA opviously, as I'm more into group content. The grind for those sharp staves makes it even worse.
    Edited by Tinus_92 on April 15, 2017 10:32AM
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • VyersReaver
    VyersReaver
    ✭✭
    Can't judge the content out of the list I haven't done yet, but vAA is pretty cool. vMA was a pain at first, but after you get the gist of it, it becomes pretty easy, just repeat it faster and faster. vSO was kinda fun, but the Lamia boss was horrible.