Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Writ - confusion or glitch?

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭✭
I just did a master writ that I swore said it was going to pay 84 vouchers but it only paid 54 vouchers when I turned it in. It was for a Legendary quality, Redistributor set, Yokudan style, Inferno Staff (I forget which trait but not nirnhoned).

Does anyone out there have such a master writ in their inventory and can confirm if it says 84 and I need to bug report it or it says 54 and my memory was glitched while I just hoped for more out of a rare style, gold quality, IC-based set?
Edited by Tevalaur on April 14, 2017 9:47PM
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any legendary woodworking writs in inventory right now, but they are close to 50 vouchers without nirn.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    I don't have any legendary woodworking writs in inventory right now, but they are close to 50 vouchers without nirn.

Thank you, that information is far more helpful than the official response to my support ticket which obviously was not read by an English speaker as it was a canned response about how to ask to have drop rates changed :(

"I see you have found some concerns in the current Drop rates that you have been seeing for this wanted item.

Now please know that these drops are part of Rare loot which is RNG (random number generated) based, and we have no control over what comes out of containers or mobs looted. I am sincerely sorry if you have not enjoyed the drops you have seen, but I wish you the best of luck that you may see drop of your desire soon!

If by chance you have wanted to see changes be made in the current Drop Rates, then from here I would highly suggest for you to go to The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel forums to provide feedback and changes about the game you would like to see be put into effect. By speaking of this matter here, this may drastically help bringing this issue to the developers attention. You may do so here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com. "

I mean... really? Their tech support has gotten that bad?
    Edited by Tevalaur on April 15, 2017 6:27AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like this master writ should have a value of 54 vouchers according to our logged sales data. So either you misread "54" as "84" (which is more than likely given with the font used a 5 and 8 are similar) or there is a bug in the item tooltip display.

Note that out of the 3300 different Woodworking Master Writs we have logged none of them have a value of 84 vouchers.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like this master writ should have a value of 54 vouchers according to our logged sales data. So either you misread "54" as "84" (which is more than likely given with the font used a 5 and 8 are similar) or there is a bug in the item tooltip display.

Note that out of the 3300 different Woodworking Master Writs we have logged none of them have a value of 84 vouchers.

Thank you for the confirmation!